How To Sell Your Things And Make Money Online – 5 Apps To Help
Online businesses seem to be all over the place now, as ecommerce platforms not only multiply but also get bigger every day. Almost every product is now available online, which does not surprise because more and more people discover how easy and convenient it is to just use apps that sell online instead of going to malls to shop.
We all have heard of the giant ecommerce platforms dominating online businesses today. Apart from those, there are also phone apps that sell online, and even as great as the giant ones. These apps allow you to get rid of the things you no longer need, so you not only get rid of clutter but also Click here Sell Online
Wallapop (Android / iOS)
- This app is one of the easiest ones to use. It has a user-friendly interface, and also allows you to sell a wide range of used but still in good condition items.
- All it takes to sell an item is a snapshot, put a price, and then wait for someone to buy it.
eBay (Windows / Android / iOS)
- This one is one of the most popular apps to sell online. You can shop and sell all over the world.
- They allow almost any item imaginable, and you are also allowed to search using barcodes. Your items will also be up for bidding, so you feel like you’ll be getting a great deal.
DePop (Android / iOS)
- This resale app is somewhat like Etsy, except that it sells used vintage items. The user interface looks similar to Instagram.
- Users are also give the choice if they want to pay the item they want through meet ups and cash, or use PayPal and have the item shipped.
- You will like this app because it looks great, and is pleasing to the eye.
5miles (Android / iOS)
- If you have things you have always wanted to get rid of but do not know where to toss them, this app is for you.
- It is like Wallapop in a way, except that you can add voice memos to explain the item you are selling and give your buyers a better idea of what they are about to buy.
- Aside from used items, you are also allowed to sell house cleaning, jobs, and even property rentals.
Obsso (Android / iOS)
- This app looks like a cut above the rest because it does not use money. This is perfect for old items or even new ones which you are not sure of the value.
- It is a bartering app where you can only trade, instead of sell stuff you no longer need in your house.
Now that minimalist style is becoming more and more popular every day, selling unused stuff is like hitting two birds with just one stone. You get to de-clutter your space, and earn extra income in the process. On the other side of the coin, you get to buy the things you need is a price that’s lesser than mall price.
These apps look like they are the future of online marketing. They make it possible for people to earn without requiring much capital, as they allow used items to be sold at a fair price for both parties. All of them have their own strengths, so might as well just choose one you are most comfortable in, one where you really trust the process. Look for app reviews, and try to ask your friends who have first-hand experiences in these apps, so you’ll have a concrete idea of what to expect when using them.